Full-Time B2B Inbound Marketer
We have been the first independent company to offer Microsoft HoloLens development services and are now looking for marketing support in leading the holographic revolution in Europe.
Our mission is to help large organisations realise the unique benefits of mixed reality through HoloLens. We accomplish this by providing a unique development model that builds up on existing IP and code base to cost effectively create real business cases. We’ve worked with clients such as Allianz, Liverpool Victoria Insurance, Accenture and many others to deliver over 10 commercial projects using HoloLens.
We’ve been going for two years and therefore are still fairly green behind the ears. We are open to ideas of “take holiday whenever you want”, remote working, 9-5, etc. but haven’t figured out what’s right for us. For this reason, you should enjoy as much as we do to test things and not expect a rigid framework – we are not afraid to fail and hope you are not either.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be at the forefront of a newly developing industry
- Be part of a highly dynamic and agile workforce with really cool projects! (e.g. Europe’s first shared holographic experience etc.)
- Time for personal development (e.g. learn coding, a new language, etc.) on a daily basis
- Your own budget (£500-£1,000/month to start with)
- Full transparency & honest work environment, everyone has access to Xero and all our files
- £20-£25k depending on experience
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 1-3 years B2B service marketing experience
- Hubspot experience/certifications
- Passionate about emerging technologies and innovative marketing techniques
- Copy writing skills
- Experience (or drive) to manage freelancers on a self-responsible basis
- German is a plus