Full-Time B2B Sales Executive
We’re looking for a tech-savvy, aspiring B2B sales executive to engage with professional services clients to generate leads for our new cloud-based intelligence product, leveraging Linkedin, social media channels and networking. You’ll play a pivotal role in both the sales and marketing departments, supporting our senior sales team and assisting with the overall brand and positioning of our SaaS products.
You’ll drive lead generation, co-ordinate meetings with the senior sales team, in addition to promoting monthly insights pieces, webinars and blog posts into Linkedin groups, plus daily support on social media channels as part of the marketing mix.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to work across a variety of projects in a venture-backed company, developing their skills within B2B sales and communications.
EditorEye (www.editoreye.com) is the leading enterprise platform for smart aggregation, curation and delivery of business intelligence to senior executives, wherever and whenever they need it. We’re a B2B SaaS company with offices in London and shortly in New York, that is highly ambitious, well-funded (by Blenheim Chalcot) and on a mission to solve information overload within the enterprise.
- Build and grow network of prospects via Linkedin and nurture qualified leads
- Arrange new business meetings for senior executive sales team
- Social media outreach to promote blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc. within Linkedin groups and across social media channels
- Support marketing team with daily social media monitoring and content, plus email marketing and newsletters
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to convert cold leads into warm introductions
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize sales and marketing strategies
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Full-time role based in London HQ
- Salary based on experience (with the potential to include significant commission)
How to ApplyWrite a short email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: B2B Sales Executive
- Explain why you’re interested in the role
- Explain why you’re a great fit for the role
- Include your CV and link to your LinkedIn profile