Full-Time Business Development Manager
We are currently recruiting for a proactive and creative Business Development Manager to join XBundle a rapidly growing legal technology start-up based in the City.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced BDM to promote the XBundle brand and make sales of the XBundle software licenses on a full time permanent basis.
This is a varied position which will appeal to candidates who are seeking a challenging role in the Legal Technology field that will involve business development, marketing and brand management.
The business has an existing pipeline of business with increasing traction amongst the leading UK, US & global law firms which gives an open door to the right forward thinking person to open the next chapter of their career by building a sales channel of new business.
Salary range; £55,000 to £65,000 and a very generous commission package on offer.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Make sales of XBundle licences
- Identify and track client and target client opportunities
- Contacting key contacts via phone, email and other marketing sources to promote the XBundle brand
- Designing and implementing new business initiatives
- Devising new initiatives to raise the profile of XBundle and other products, working closely with the Product Manager and MD
- Identify opportunities at external conferences, events/dinners and other corporate hospitality
- Working closely with the Product Manager to produce pitch documents, proposals and client presentations
- Proactively tracking client and industry news and trends, spotting potential revenue generation opportunities
- Track results from all marketing including proposals, pitches etc
Skills & Experience:
- You will have a thorough understanding of Business Development principles and marketing tactics
- Previous experience working in the professional services sector, ideally within the Legal industry (not essential).
- A self-starter with vision who can work on their own initiatives and drive the growth of a new business.
- Excellent communication skills, you will have the ability to work collaboratively with people at all levels including partner level
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects, priorities and personalities
- A proactive and “Can do” attitude
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and have a keen interest in IT products.
- Last but not least a sense of humour!