Internship Communications Support Internship
This customer focused public sector organisation provides a range of professional advice and support services to clinical commissioning groups and other customers. Their vision is to provide high quality support to commissioners to improve health and wellbeing.
This is a 5-6 month paid internship, dutues will include :
- Supporting colleagues within the communications team on all aspects of our customers’ business.
- Establishing and maintaining effective internal systems to support the efficient running of the team
- Supporting colleagues from media, briefings and FOI teams to gather information and intelligence to ensure effective delivery of all communications activities
- Maintaining excellent contacts and relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining a range of contacts within local, regional, national and trade media.