Contractors Content Writer for Savings.com (US Market)
Content Writer for Savings.com (US Market)
Category: 70 % Content Creation / 20 % On-page SEO / 10 % Monitoring & Reporting
Location: Farringdon, London
Form of employment: 6-months contract
Creative and hard-working content writer sought by the famous voucher code and deal site savings.com (US) to join the vibrant SEO and content team based in London.
Areas of focus will include:
• Writing – Creating world class content around the world of money saving for savings.com
• SEO – Optimization of important pages to increase the overall traffic
• Monitoring – Monitoring the created content and sending out regular reports to the management
• Topicality – To ensure the content Savoo produces is relevant to consumers and media alike
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
• Native English speaker living in London who has a good understanding of the US-American retail market
• A creative individual with excellent written communication skills
• Basic understanding of SEO and digital marketing
• Proficient communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with colleagues in London and the US
• Work with the SEO team and the US teams to support retailer and internal requests for content creation
• Are experienced in creating pieces of content for online media.
• Are able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Are a natural problem solver who faces challenges head on with poise and tact.
• Maintain a positive, can-do attitude.
• Are committed to high quality in all aspects of your work.
• Are an effective communicator.
• Are able to prioritise based on an understanding of the businesses overall objectives.
• Have the desire to think creatively, solve problems, and use professional judgment.
• Have an understanding of and an interest in technology and online business.
Some of our benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Work-from home opportunity
• Regular fun team events
• Annual company retreat
• Prospect of extension of the contract
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV along with a cover letter (both English) to Marion Orliczek & Ed Fleming at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.