I’m the founder of a niche food-tech platform that connects consumers to the market. We’re looking for a CTO to take full responsibility of development/technical aspect of the business. We aim to build a lean, customer-centric and resourceful team to help pilot this project and subsequently scale up.
- Software development background
- Strong ability to independently or with a team to create, maintain and continuously develop technology needed to support/grow the business. Note, this is an early stage start-up, so this role may not suitable for someone who expects to receive a set procedures or instructions to function effectively.
- Knowledge of logistics and/or food-tech markets would be good, but not mandatory
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit – someone who can see beyond the bigger picture and not focus on short term compensation
- Project can be carried out full time or part time from your home
- Students with a passion for start-ups can apply
- Equity stake between 1% – 10% is available to the successful candidate
- Equity will be discussed on a case by case basis; depending on experience, time commitments, expertise and other factors the individual can brings to the role.