Internship E-Commerce Customer Experience Intern
E-Commerce Customer Experience Intern:
Based in Central London, this is an incredible opportunity to work as a Customer Experience Intern.
ExpoCart is an ambitious, fast moving tech start-up in the events space. ExpoCart is seeking a highly motivated, driven and fast learning individual who is interested in joining, and becoming a key member of the Customer Experience Team.
ExpoCart is revolutionising the way people find and order event equipment. We are doing this by creating the simplest and most convenient way to source equipment through our extensive network of event suppliers.
Our mission is to build a global network of event supplies so that we can make sourcing equipment for events as easy as booking a hotel room, or ordering a takeaway!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and organised individual who has an interest in the events industry, and an individual who is happy to get their hands stuck into tasks across a variety of departments.
You’ll want to help us deliver seamless customer service, and help us market our products and services through our website, email campaigns and social media platforms.
The successful candidate will become one of the first touch points for our customers, and the voice of the company, so a friendly and professional approach is incredibly important to us!
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Customer Experience Team by delivering a quick, efficient response to customers via email, live chat and telephone.
- Liaising with our customers and suppliers, problem solving and resolving customer issues.
- Calculating quick quotes for orders.
- Processing customer orders and creating invoices.
- Creating and maintaining our exhibition and event calendar.
- Sending all email marketing campaigns.
- Formatting and creating email marketing templates and testing them.
- Manage email marketing calendar and automating campaign sending.
- Developing and maintaining our customer database and implementing newsletter campaigns.
- Running and managing ExpoCart’s social media platforms including Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Build social media followers and increase engagement across all platforms.
- Create social media content calendars to plan social media activity.
- Develop new ideas to promote ExpoCart using social media and other methods.
Skills and Experience:
- Recent graduate with good degree or have relevant e-commerce experience.
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic and can-do approach
- Highly organised, superb attention to detail & great time management.
- Ability to multi task, and ability to operate effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to problem solve, and think proactively to resolve customer issues.
- Commitment to deliver excellent customer service, and to exceed customer expectations.
- Confident and comfortable using computers and basic software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Experience in using Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks or any other design software is desirable but not essential.
- Paid internship – £15,000 p.a (3-6 months placement)
- Hands on experience
- Many progression opportunities following internship
- Friday team lunches and social events
- Tea, coffee and other refreshments available throughout the day
- Break out areas including table tennis games, picnic benches, sofas & beanbags.