Full-Time Ecommerce Content Coordinator
ExpoCart is an ambitious tech start-up in the events space and we’re on a one-way mission to reinvent the way people discover and hire equipment online, for their events. We aim to make it quicker and easier than ever to organise equipment whilst providing an unrivalled customer experience.
ExpoCart.com is our shop window and we are looking for someone to join our team to help ensure that it looks incredible. Someone with a super human eye for detail who can (and enjoys) spotting a spelling mistake from a mile away! They will be responsible for adding to and maintaining our product range of over three thousand products as part of a team which is integral to the success of our company.
This is your chance to join us at this exciting early stage on our journey as we’re experiencing rapid growth and have recently transitioned to our brand new B2B marketplace.
We’ll offer you the chance to have ownership of work and to not wait for opportunities to come, we’ll give you permission to use your own initiative and think outside of the box.
- Experience in an organisational role, preferably in ecommerce
- Ability to coordinate a large volume of information without losing attention to detail
- Prepared to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Superior proficiency working with spreadsheets
- Professional and persuasive communication manner
- Be a key member of the team with a significant impact on the success of the business
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Vibrant, entrepreneurial office environment complete with deck chairs, beanbags, coffee on tap and team table tennis games!
- Office located in the Olympic Park, next to the canal with skyline views of central London.
- Discounted membership at the Olympic gym, swimming pool and velodrome.
- Amazing, friendly and very energetic team (if we do say so ourselves!)
If you are awesome and want to be part of a successful start up story, we would love to hear from you!