Full-Time Ecommerce Coordinator
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our partnerships team and help us on our mission to shake up the events industry!
You’ll be essential to ensuring that all of our suppliers inventory is well represented on the ExpoCart website. We need someone who will liaise with our suppliers and photographers to collate the substantial amount of product information and pictures. This means you will have to be a bit creative to make sure everything is looking great but with a strong attention to detail so that everything is right!
This is your chance to join us at this exciting stage on our journey as we’re experiencing rapid growth and have recently transitioned to our brand new B2B marketplace. We’ll offer you the chance to have ownership of work and to not wait for opportunities to come, we’ll give you permission to use your own initiative and think outside of the box.
If you are incredibly ambitious and want to be part of a successful start up story, then we would love to hear from you!
- Experience in a creative-organisational role preferably in ecommerce
- Ability to coordinate a large volume of information without losing attention to detail
- Prepared to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Superior proficiency working with spreadsheets
- Professional and persuasive communication manner
- Salary based on experience
- Challenging role with fantastic personal and professional growth opportunities for those who strive and perform to the highest possible standard.
- Vibrant office environment complete with picnic benches, beanbags, fully stocked fridge, coffee on tap and team table tennis games!
- Friendly, close knit team – team lunches and social events