Full-Time iOS/ Full stack developer
If you are looking for an opportunity to build awesome technology in an environment that values your talent as a developer then working with BELI could be for you.
We are currently seeking a Full-stack/iOS developer to work alongside our CTO to initially develop the MVP versions of our iOS app and order management system (Webapp). and support the company in future builds and iterations of our product.
The ideal candidate will have the following Skillset –
1) Full Stack developer (ideally Front & Back end)
2) Deep understanding of iOS activity life cycle and iOS framework.
3) Deep understanding of iPhone GPS Location services framework.
4) Hands on understanding of iPhone hardware,specifically its limitations
5) Firm understanding on how to interact with REST APIs.
6) Firm understanding of Embedded systems and EPOS interactions.
7) Multi-Threaded/Multi-Process application programming, make based build environments, shell scripting, system startup, bootstrap, and system configuration.
3+ years of software development experience using Objective C.
Excellent skills in debugging at both the application and operating system level.
Experience in building order management/CRM systems (Webapp/native) used within a restaurant/ takeaway outlet (not a deal breaker).
Our offer includes a handsome salary of £50,000p.a and nice slice of equity ensuring you share in our eventual success.