Full-Time Permanent Business Analyst/Business Consultant – App, Web, SEO, Client Facing
Permanent Business Analyst/Business Consultant – App, Web, SEO, Client Facing
An exciting small & new App, Web and SEO Consultancy Startup is seeking a multi-lingual permanent Business Analyst/Business Consultant to help them with business growth. You will work independently as a business consultant for UK based clients and will be the E2E project lead to get projects successfully delivered by offshore development teams in India who speak Hindi hence knowledge of spoken Hindi is must.
Experience wise, you will have ideally worked in a techno-commercial role before involving advising clients on product & services growth and delivering them one-stop-shop services for their App/Web/SEO or Online marketing needs. Typical clients will be Small Businesses, Startups and Digital Agencies.
- Candidate will be the first employee of this company and might be the only one in a co-working space office as the founder/director is a full time App/Web/SEO consultant for top 4 UK Banks
- Candidate should be able to set & follow self-schedule, provide daily reporting and able to achieve ambitious revenue targets. Role involves commercial aspects like Business development (set revenue targets), work contracts and requirement specs/scope documentation.
- Candidate should be open to travel all over UK or abroad (e.g. India) as and when needed.
- Experience of delivering projects with Indian Offshore Development teams is a Must. Fluency with Hindi language will be a Must.
- First round of Interviews will be taken on skype
Role & Responsibilities:
- This role provides specialist level recommendation to customers on functional related aspects of Mobile Apps & web design, project delivery, SEO & Online Marketing and ongoing support.
- Identify problems concerned with business strategy, policy, organisation, procedures, methods and markets and recommend solutions
- Run workshops & assess the functions, objectives and requirements of the organisation seeking advice
- Understand the needs of the customer, and document them appropriately – project requirements gathering and documentation.
- This role builds and maintains strong customer relationships that allow for continuity and retention of business.
- Participate in Startup conferences/events and social media to present results of research activity or to express professional views as an expert in the domain
- Ability to work independently or in teams, taking ownership for managing small pieces of work autonomously
- Experience with end-to-end full product lifecycle management & post launch digital marketing campaign management
- This hybrid role inherits aspects of Business Consultant, Business Analyst, Project manager, Delivery Manager & Business Development/Inside sales/client relationship manager roles
Skills & Experience required:
- A specialist level thorough knowledge of Mobile Apps (leading Appstores), responsive websites and SEO/Online marketing domain is MUST.
- Proven experience of leading offshore (ideally based in India) development teams & SEO/Online marketing teams to deliver on targets
- Relevant 5+ years Business Analysis (more in line with Business Consultant) experience to date with UK & international startups, SMEs, Digital Agencies.
- Candidate must have experience working in Agile environments
- Experience of delivering projects with Indian Offshore Development teams is a Must. Fluency with Hindi language is a Must.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and tight deadlines