This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
10 Dec 2016
Full-Time Permanent Business Analyst/Business Consultant
- Candidate will be the first employee of this company and might be the only one in a co-working space office as the founder/director is mostly occupied as App/Web/SEO consultant for top 4 UK Banks
- Candidate should be able to set& follow self-schedule, provide daily reporting and able to achieve ambitious revenue targets.
- Candidate should be open to travel all over UK or abroad (e.g. India) as and when needed.
- First round of Interviews will be taken on skype
Role & Responsibilities:
- This role provides specialist level recommendation to customers on functional related aspects of Mobile Apps & web design, project delivery, SEO & Online Marketing and ongoing support.
- Identify problems concerned with business strategy, policy, organisation, procedures, methods and markets and recommend solutions
- Run workshops & assess the functions, objectives and requirements of the organisation seeking advice
- Understand the needs of the customer, and document them appropriately – project requirements gathering and documentation.
- This role buildsand maintains strong customer relationships that allow for continuity and retention of business.
- Participate in Startup conferences and the media to present results of research activity or to express professional views
- Ability to work independently or in teams, taking ownership for managing small pieces of work autonomously
- Experience with end-to-end full product lifecycle management
- This hybrid role inherits aspects of Business Consultant, Business Analyst, Project manager, Delivery Manager & Business Development/Inside sales/client relationship manager roles
Skills & Experience required:
- A specialist level thorough knowledge of Mobile Apps (leading Appstores), responsive websites and SEO/Online marketing domain is MUST.
- Proven experience of leading offshore (ideally based in India) development teams & SEO/Online marketing teams to deliver on targets
- Relevant 5+ years Business Analysis (more in line with Business Consultant) experience to date with UK & international startups, SMEs, Digital Agencies.
- Candidate must have experience working in Agile environments
- Proven experience using analytical tools like flow charts, UML use cases etc.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and tight deadlines