Full-Time Permanent Business Analyst/Project Coordinator–App,Web,SEO, Client Facing
An exciting small IT Consultancy Startup is seeking a multi-lingual (English, Hindi) permanent Business Analyst/Project Coordinator to help them with business growth. You will work independently as a business consultant/Project Coordinator and will be the E2E project lead to get our UK client’s projects successfully delivered by offshore development teams in India who speak Hindi hence knowledge of spoken Hindi is must.
Experience wise, you will have ideally worked in a techno-commercial role before involving advising clients on product & services growth and delivering them one-stop-shop services for their App/Web/SEO or Online marketing needs. Typical clients will be Small Businesses and Digital Agencies.
- Candidate at times might be the only one working in a small office as the founder/director and other consultants are often out for client meetings.
- Candidate should be able to set & follow self-schedule, provide daily reporting and able to achieve ambitious revenue targets. Role involves commercial aspects like Business development via upselling related products & services to existing & new clients,drafting project contracts and requirement specs/scope documentation.
- Candidate should be open to travel all over UK and abroad (e.g. India) as and when needed.
- First round of Interviews will be taken on SKYPE
Role & Responsibilities:
- This hybrid role inherits aspects of Business Consultant, Business Analyst, Project manager, Delivery Manager & Business Development/Inside sales/client relationship manager roles
- This role provides specialist level recommendation to clients on functional aspects of Mobile Apps & web design, project delivery, SEO & Online Marketing and ongoing support.
- Identify problems concerned with business strategy, policy, organisation, procedures, methods & markets and recommend solutions
- Organise client meetings& assess the functions, objectives and requirements of the organisation seeking advice
- Understand the needs of the customer, and document them appropriately – project requirements gathering and documentation.
- This role builds and maintains strong customer relationships that allow for continuity and retention of business.
- Ability to work independently or in teams, taking ownership for managing small pieces of work autonomously
- Experience with end-to-end full project lifecycle management & post launch digital marketing campaign management
Skills & Experience required:
- A specialist level thorough knowledge of Mobile Apps (leading Appstores), responsive websites and SEO/Online marketing domain is MUST.
- Proven experience of leading offshore (ideally based in India) App & Web development teams & SEO/Online marketing teams to deliver on targets
- Relevant 5+ years Business Analysis (more in line with Business Consultant) experience to date with UK & international startups, SMEs, Digital Agencies.
- Candidate must have experience working in Agile environments
- Experience of delivering projects with Indian Offshore Development teams is a Must. Fluency with Hindi language is a Must.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and tight deadlines