Full-Time Project & Events Manager
We’re an event technology company (sorry if you were expecting food).
We provide mobile apps and RFID, as well as outstanding customer service, to a huge range of events and for a varied list of clients – big brands and companies but also much smaller ones too.
Our office is based in the heart of Shoreditch, London at the Village Underground creative arts and business hub. We’re surrounded by innovative companies, the best coffee, great street food and ever changing street art.
Our products are managed services, which we offer with an agency style twist. We work closely alongside clients to ensure that our tech is seamlessly integrated within their event.
As a small agency, the role will encompass all level of event tasks – you will be key to implementing new systems and improving our internal processes, as well as leading the way with managing our diverse list of clients. You’ll be doing a bit of everything!
Your main tasks will be:
- Event planning & client liaison
- Client meeting agendas & contact reports
- Event budget control
- Producing sales invoices & managing accounts
- Liaising with suppliers & coordinating deliveries
- Booking staff travel & accommodation
- Equipment management & inventory updates
- Production of event documents (schedules, site maps, etc)
- Freelance resource management & training
- Capacity planning
- Event reports
- Event process development
We’re looking for someone who’s tech savvy, personable and confident in managing multiple projects often with very tight lead times. This is an active management role within in a young business. We’re a small team so need someone who’s ready to hit the ground running with a massive ‘can do’ approach!
- Interest in events & technology
- Event experience
- Extra brownie points for experience delivering tech in a live environment
- Microsoft and Adobe basics – this is a must
- Office environment & administrative experience
- Customer service experience
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Super organised with excellent attention to detail
- Calm but quick thinking under pressure
- Confident leader with excellent management skills
- Understanding of RFID
- Exhibition experience
- Staff management experience
Salary is £27,500 – £30,000 depending on experience.
This is a full time role with the successful candidate starting as soon as possible.
Office hours are 10-6 but this will vary on event days. We work a 40 hour week and overtime is awarded as TOIL.
Check out our website for more info: http://www.noodlelive.com/