Part-Time Residential Sales and Marketing Administrator
You will be responsible for assisting the Sales and Marketing team with the day to day administration of the sales department.
Duties will include:
- Liaison with the legal teams to update on the contracts progress and alert to any issues which may impact on achieving results.
- Interaction with the finance team to understand the reporting requirements and level of detail required to ensure the flow of information is accurate and current.
- Input of information to the sales reports and to help identify responses to answer purchaser’s enquiries.
- Maintain plot files and client’s data in line with required legislation, issuing and recording all development correspondence to ensure records are current and comprehensive.
- Full admin support to the Residential Sales & Marketing Director/Managers/coordinator in organising daily appointments and correspondence; co-ordinate meetings, diaries and travel requirements; produce data, information and reports in line with required deadlines.
- Provide support where required in preparing the marketing and sales activity.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and really make the role your own.