Full-Time SEO Executive
ExpoCart is an ambitious tech start-up in the events space and we’re on a one-way mission to reinvent the way people discover and hire equipment online, for their events. We aim to make it quicker and easier than ever to organise equipment whilst providing an unrivalled customer experience.
Our curated marketplace with thousands of products from furniture and props to audio visual equipment and printing allows users to seamlessly order everything they need for their event from our trusted network of event suppliers.
This is your chance to join us at this exciting stage of our journey as we’re experiencing rapid growth and have recently transitioned to our brand new B2B marketplace.
We’ll offer you the chance to have ownership of work and to not wait for opportunities to come, we’ll give you permission to use your own initiative and think outside of the box.
We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious SEO Executive to join our team and help us on our mission to shake up the events industry.
Your role will be entirely focused on helping accelerate ExpoCart’s online presence through onsite SEO techniques, link building, content creation and performance reviews.
You will have full responsibility for the SEO strategy, implementation and reporting including managing the SEO roadmap, developing SEO specific KPIs to monitor/ track performance and share regular reports with the team.
A passion and interest in the ever-changing world of SEO is a must as we need to be at the forefront of the latest techniques and opportunities.
- At least 12 months’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering successful SEO campaigns.
- A 2.1 degree from a good university is desirable but not essential
- Extremely well organised, detail-oriented and smart
- Experience in using Google Analytics
- Provide detailed analysis on campaigns and their impact on traffic and overall organic revenue.
- Strong analytical skills and commercially aware
- Defining key metrics that drive SEO performance and translating these into meaningful objectives.
- Competitor analysis, insights and benchmarking across multiple markets to identify top SEO opportunities
- Conduct extensive keyword research using the best tools such as Google Adwords, Hitwise etc.
- Results oriented and strong sense of ownership of projects
- Excellent written skills and MS Excel skills
- Be a self-starter and move quickly in a fast paced environment to make things happen!
- Work closely with our Ecommerce Coordinator to perfect existing content on the site to make sure it is compliant with SEO best practices
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Vibrant, entrepreneurial office environment complete with deck chairs, beanbags, coffee on tap and team table tennis games!
- Office located in the Olympic Park, next to the canal with skyline views of central London.
- Discounted membership at the Olympic gym, swimming pool and velodrome.
- Amazing, friendly and very energetic team (if we do say so ourselves!)
If you are awesome and want to be part of a successful start up story, we would love to hear from you!