Part-Time Social Media / Marketing
Our niche and highly scalable food-tech platform connects consumers to the market. We’re currently looking for a Social Media / Marketing Intern with the right blend of skills and attitude to help pilot the project in 2017(Q1).
After a brief trial period, the successful candidates may be offered equity in the business. You can work from home/office and will gain valuable experience on the project.
It is a varied role with the following main requirements:
- Graduate with strong UX and visual ability
- Highly proficient using Photoshop, InDesign and illustrator
- Ability to work independently and contribute ideas to running projects
- Creating marketing campaigns and engaging social media post content
- Copy writing and proof reading
- Good with social media strategies and platforms
- Explore new marketing channels
- A working laptop to use during the internship.