Full-Time UX Lead
ExpoCart is an ambitious tech start-up in the events space and we’re on a one-way mission to reinvent the way people discover and hire equipment online, for their events. We aim to make it quicker and easier than ever to organise equipment whilst providing an unrivalled customer experience.
Our curated marketplace with thousands of products from furniture and props to audio visual equipment and printing allows users to seamlessly order everything they need for their event from our trusted network of event suppliers.
This is your chance to join us at this exciting stage of our journey as we’re experiencing rapid growth and have recently transitioned to our brand new B2B marketplace.
We’ll offer you the chance to have ownership of work and to not wait for opportunities to come, we’ll give you permission to use your own initiative and think outside of the box.
To own, lead and drive the user experience across our booking platform, utilising user-centred design methodologies to deliver market leading customer experiences – you will become an integral part of the product team!
You will be reporting to the founder and be responsible for constructing plans which draw together analytics, onsite and user research techniques and experience design, resulting in improvements in conversion rates. You have a real passion for design, wanting to push the boundaries of what is possible and have a high attention to detail.
The role will require expert knowledge of digital user experience to deliver strong interaction design principles, founded on user research. Developing interaction models, conceptual; frameworks and wireframes to define user research for new platform capabilities or enhancements to existing user journeys across all devices.
- Lead the analysis of traffic flows/paths and conversion funnels across the platform to optimise conversion, customer experience and cross/up sell opportunities to drive significant value.
- Up to date with the latest design trends and wanting to be at the heart of it.
- Manage MVT testing; agreeing a testing roadmap, and analysing and communicating results; identifying and recommending improvements to optimise the platform.
- Act as the customer advocate, understanding the end user’s goals and designing simple, clean customer experiences.
- Proven UX experience in a similar role with a great portfolio!
- Produce UX documentation such as sitemaps, wireframes, user journeys, prototyping and functional specifications, whilst adhering to brand style guidelines
- Proficient in a variety of analysis, wireframing and prototyping software
- Analyse user research and web analytics and insight to inform iterative design improvements
- Strong communication skills and ability to present complex data in a clear and succinct manner
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Vibrant, entrepreneurial office environment complete with deck chairs, beanbags, coffee on tap and team table tennis games!
- Office located in the Olympic Park, next to the canal with skyline views of central London.
- Discounted membership at the Olympic gym, swimming pool and velodrome.
- Amazing, friendly and very energetic team (if we do say so ourselves!)
- Be a key member of the team with a significant impact on the success of the business
If you are awesome and want to be part of a successful start up story, we would love to hear from you!