Internship Website, App & Digital Marketing Services Sales Internship
At PhoenixGMN we are a digital marketing, SEO, website and mobile apps design & development services startup which has delivered some amazing news making popular web portals and mobile apps in our portfolio. Most of our operational & tech team is in India and Business representation is based in london, Singapore and New Delhi. We are also the lead sponsor of London’s #1 mobile apps tech meetup – Appsjunction and business networking portal appsjunction.net.
Note1: Your CV must have either your photo or social media profile link (facebook/linkedin profile with your photo)
Note 2: We have two intern positions – please mention which you are applying for – for paid one, we will expect some previous relevant internship experience or related education/certificates. Part time and full time – both are considered.
1) Paid Role – We need a “Website, SEO & Digital Marketing packages” Sales Intern with some relevant internship experience background and education.
2) Unpaid Role– We need a event management & social media management intern (travel expenses paid)
Top qualities needed.
1) Passion for growth hacking, digital marketing, SEO & mobile apps and social media savvy
2) Driven for Business Networking, Marketing & Sales efforts
3) Creative & innovative person who can sort out issues without help
4) Warm & pleasant personality with excellent communication skills & good sense of humor to maintain good relations with clients
5) MS office PPT experience must. Google docs, sheets, slides experience will be an advantage
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing & Sales Intern (internship salary paid monthly):
1) Should be able to attend business networking events in evening to make relations with possible clients and generate leads/queries
2) Should be able to find clients who may need App,Web SEO services, using web research on relevant segments, email & call them and convert them into hot leads – Calling expenses will be covered as a SIM & Phone will be provided., Work from home option is available. A very impressive 5-10% commission offered on every converted-into-sale lead
3) Act as Project Coordinator between local UK clients and offshore teams for Websites, SEO, Digital Marketing & Mobile Apps Projects. Training will be provided but should be able to quickly pickup confidence in documenting quotes, pitches, case studies, req specs, wire-frames and other such documents required in securing a client’s order.
Responsibilities for Event Mgmt Intern (unpaid):-
1) Awareness of e-shop websites, some frameworks, social media, mobile apps and app stores applied to converse with right audience. Should be able to present in-front of large audience.
2) Liase with Event Organisers, PR people, Journalists and manage Online PR and Social Media activities.
If you have the fire in you to get involved with something amazing and do some impressive work, if you understand the startup culture where a person wears many hats, and if you are really a passionate person, then respond ASAP.